Lisbon Elementary PTA Meeting
Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- 6:30- 7:00 Open Chat
- 7:00 – 8:00 Regular Meeting
Call to Order
Attendance/Establish Quorum (7 members)
Ground Rules & Reminders
- Be respectful of everyone. Host can mute anyone at any time if necessary.
- Mute if you have background noises.
- Votes can be virtual if members are seen (turn on picture) during vote.
- Please keep topic reports and discussions to 5 minute per person. If a topic discussion becomes 15 minutes an Executive Member (EC) can table til next meeting or plan a separate planning/discussion meet.
- Meeting will have a 30 minute pre-meet open meet (630pm)for questions or non-pta discussions and the Principal or Assistant Principal may stay on after the meet (their choice) to follow up or answer questions.
- No personnel or personal discussions, please contact the appropriate person to discuss it with them off PTAmeet.
President’s Report (Cathy Datz)
1st VP Report (Jessica Jenkins)
Community Feedback Survey is sent out in Lisbon Lines (8/20) and an email blast sent out the following week. SOE says to strive for 20 responses. Deadline to submit our feedback and our focus point is November 15.
2nd VP Report (Diane Byrne)
Treasurer’s Report (Elizabeth Hall)
Recording Secretary’s Report (Emily Metzler)
Corresponding Secretary’s Report (Danielle Pientka)
PTACHC Report (Amy Syversen)
Committee/Activity Reports and Topics for Discussion:
Principal’s Report (Mrs. Anoff)
Assistant Principal’s Report (Mr. Scobie)
Teacher’s Report (TBD)